I had a giggle when I read this, especially the plumbers bum part! I too also did a check list, collecting as much resources I can take with me so that I don’t look unorganised. I even after 16 years bought a lunch box!!! I also cannot agree any more on how fast this semester has gone, prac was so far away and now its only 2 weeks away. Good luck everyone and I am sure we will have lots of stories to tell.
Prac.- the panic has started …..So much to organise!!!
- Organise meet and greet with my mentor and prac class….check.
- Compose list of questions to ask mentor prior to prac….check.
- Investigate school website and print out class times….check, check.
- Start PE folder with information and reources…check.
- Print relevant sections of PE guidelines & book…check, check.
- Print out Feedback summary table, PE Interim Report, EDC3100 Statement, PE Report, EQ Referee Statements (x2)…..check, check, check, check, check!
Still to do………Print Lesson Plan templates.
Tips from a recently graduated teacher
My friend provided the following advice from her prac experiences and observations:
- Make sure your facebook or any other social media is as closed as possible!
- Organise a meeting and be prepared with questions.
- Pack your own coffee mug, water bottle & food that is convenient & quick to eat on the run!
- Check with mentor about the clothing…
View original post 143 more words